拒绝邀请 高级口译
That's very kind of you, but actually I'm doing something else on Saturday.
谢谢你的好意,但是周六我确实还有别的事要做。
Well, I'd love to, but I'm already going out to the cinema.
虽然我很想去,但是我已经想好去看电影了。
I'm really sorry, but I've got something else on.
真是非常抱歉,但我已经另有安排了。
I really don't think I can – I'm supposed to be doing something else.
我想是没法去了,我应该还有别的事要做。
Speaking Tip 提示
It's important to be polite when you decline an invitation. We normally give a reason why we can't do something and either apologize, or use words like actually or really.
在拒绝邀请时要表现得礼貌,这一点很重要。通常我们会给出一个不能去的理由,此外要么向对方表示道歉,要么用上像actually 或really这样的词。
提出邀请
What are you doing next Saturday? We're having some people over for a meal. Would you like to come?
下周六你有什么打算?我们要请人来家吃顿饭,你愿意来吗? Are you free next Thursday?
下周四你有空吗?
Are you doing anything next weekend?
下个周末你有事吗? 口译英语
Would you be interested in coming to the cinema with me tonight?
你有没有兴趣今晚和我一起去看电影?
How do you fancy going out for a meal at the weekend?
你想周末出去吃顿饭吗?
Accepting
接受邀请
I'd love to, thanks.
我想去的,谢谢。
That's very kind of you, thanks.
你真好,谢谢。
That sounds lovely, thanks.
听上去不错,谢谢。
What a great idea, thanks.
真是个好主意,谢谢。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- huatuo6.com 版权所有 湘ICP备2023023988号-11
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务