F... Feel... Field...
填充 充满 过滤
Fill... Filled... Filts...
陪衬 失败 掉下
Foil... Failed... Fell...
菲尔兹 药片
Felds... Pill... Pills...
陂尔 内尔
Pall... Nall...
马驹 马驹
Foal... Foals...
折叠 折叠
Fold... Fold...
水塘
Pool...
水塘
Pool...
销♥售♥
Sell... Se...
皮囊之下
我在找8号♥高速公路
I'm looking for the M8.
你得沿着那条路一直走
Aye, you've gotta go straight along that way and...
一两句话还说不清楚
This is gonna be pure hard to explain.
-哪有阿斯达超♥市♥ -不知道
- Do you know where the Asda is? - No.
我都不知道你指的哪条路 这么说吧
Yeah, I don't even know what way you're pointin'. You know what?
-你看 一直朝那边开 -好的
- See, if you just drive straight along up there... - Yes?
看到那边的红绿灯没
And see the traffic lights up there?
向右转
Take a right.
接着经过伊布罗克斯球场
Then you'll go past Ibrox Stadium, right?
过环岛直行
And go straight through a roundabout.
然后向左转 就在右边 然后...
Then take a left. So it's right, then just...
就在那里 高速公路就在那里
And it's there. The motorway is there.
在阿斯达后面 你就能看到了
It's back of Asda. You'll see it.
-阿斯达后面 明白吗 -明白
- Back of Asda, see? - Okay.
-我耽误你时间了吗 -没有
- Am I keeping you from something? - No.
-你要去哪里 -就在这里
- Where are you going? - Along here.
-做什么 工作吗 -不 我要去见个人
- For what? For work? - No, I need to go meet somebody.
-你要去和人见面啊 -是的
- Oh, you're going to meet someone. - Aye.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- All right. Thank you. - Sure.
我在找邮局
I'm looking for a post office.
-邮局 -是的
- Post office? - Yes.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
-我是哪里人 -是的
- Where I am from? - Yeah.
-阿尔巴尼亚 -是吗
- Albania. - Oh, are you?
-你有家人在这边吗 -是的
- You have family here? - Yes.
你有家人啊
Oh, you do.
所以我说你得走另一条路
That's the reason I'm saying you have to go another way...
去别的...
for another...
就在购物中心后面
It's after the shopping center...
-你好 -迷路了吗
- Hi. - Lost?
-是迷路了 -你想去哪里
- Yeah, lost. - What are you looking for?
-我在找8号♥高速公路 -走到环岛...
- I'm looking for the M8. - Up to the roundabout...
-你是在步行吗 -是的
- Are you walking? - Yep.
-你要走去哪里 -回家
- Where are you walking to? - Home.
-你要回家见家人吗 -不 就我自己
- Oh, you're going home. To your family? - No, no, just myself.
-就你自己啊 -是的 这样很棒
- Just yourself? - Aye. It's great.
-是吗 为什么 -我想干啥干啥
- Yeah? How? - I can do whatever I like.
-你是哪里人呢 -高湾区 就在那边
- So where are you coming from? - Govan. Right there.
-哪里 -高湾区
- Sorry? - Govan.
-高湾区 你在那里工作吗 -不 不
- Govan? Do you work there? - No, no.
我不给谁工作 我自己干
Don't work there. I work for myself.
-你想搭车吗 -好啊 为啥不呢
- Do you want a lift? - Eh... Aye, why not?
你得告诉我怎么走
You'll have to tell me how to get there.
-沿着这条路直走 -好的
- Just follow this road straight up. - Okay.
当然
Sure.
-你是做什么工作的 -电工
- So what do you do? - Electrician.
你是个电工
Oh, you're an electrician.
外面很冷 对吧
It's cold, right?
-是的 有一点冷 -是啊
- Ah, it's a wee bit nippy, aye. - Yeah.
那你是做什么的
So what is it you'rel doing?
我...我就是开车
I'm... I'm just, uh, driving...
给别人送送家具
just, uh... some furniture for my family and...
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, right? - Yeah.
你一个人住吗
So you live alone?
-是的 -你喜欢一个人住
- Yes. - And you love it?
-很喜欢 -为什么喜欢一个人住
- Aye. It's great. - What do you love about living alone?
-没人打扰 -直走吗
- Nobody to nag you. - Do I go straight through?
直走 一直走下去就是了
Yeah, just straight through. Straight through the whole way.
过了这条街
It should be just cart around that street
沿着右边的车道走
and stay in the right hand lane.
-那是什么 -我名字的文身
- What's that? - That's a tattoo of my name.
-你的名字吗 -是的
- Of your name? Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -安迪
- What's your name? - Andy.
-安迪 你好 -很高兴认识你
- Andy. Hi. - Pleased to meet you.
-我也很高兴认识你 -谢谢
- Nice to meet you too. - Thank you very much.
安迪
Andy!
-叫我吗 -你要来吗
- Want me? - You coming?
在这里 你
The spot back here, you get...
你把手一伸出来 谁都会停下
you put your hand out. Anybody can stop.
这里一群寂♥寞♥男♥ 你懂吗
There's lonely old guys. Know what I mean?
都想着 看这个妞
It was... Hey, might as well check her out,
开个大货车干什么呢
driving away in a big van.
你确定你能开货车吗
Sure you can drive this, huh? Huh?
-真的没女朋友吗 -没有女朋友
- No girlfriend? Really? - I don't have a girlfriend at all.
你很有魅力
You're very charming.
更帅了
That's better.
这就解决了
Yeah? Sorted?
你有一张很帅气的脸
You have a handsome face.
谢谢
Thanks a lot. Cheers.
-你觉得我漂亮吗 -你很漂亮
- Do you think I'm pretty? - I think you're gorgeous.
-真的吗 -当然
- Do you? - Aye, definitely.
很好
Good.
笑容很亲和
And a friendly smile as well.
-真的吗 -是的
- Do I? - Aye, right deep.
你的笑容呢
What about your smile?
你的笑容也很温暖
You've a nice smile yourself.
-彼此彼此 -很好
- Cheers. - Good.
很好
Good.
不不不 朋友 别这样
No, no, no, lads! No!
妈妈
Mommy!
我觉得
I thought...
你看上我的毛巾了
you had your eye on my towel.
不 我只是想跟你谈谈
No. I wanted to speak to you.
你知道哪能冲浪吗
Do you know if there's any good spots to surf around here?
我不会冲浪
I'm not a surfer.
只是住在那边那个小帐篷里
Just living in a little tent over there.
到处逛逛
Just hanging around.
-看看书 游游泳 -你是哪里人呢
- Reading, swimming. - You're not from here? Where are you from?
-我来自捷克 -为什么来苏格兰
- I'm from Czech Republic. - Why are you in Scotland?
只是想离开那里
I just... wanted to get away from it all.
为什么选择这里
Yeah? Why here?
因为
Because it's...
我也说不上来
It's nowhere.
借过 借过
Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Excuse me.
亲爱的 可以跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you before you run away, darling?
早就想跟你聊 可你不见了
I wanted to speak to you earlier, right, but you disappeared.
我以为你去洗手间或什么的
I thought you went to the ladies' or somethin'.
废话就不说了
Anyway, right, fuck all that shite. Right?
我想请你喝杯东西
I really want to buy you a drink.
天啊 你实在太美了
Man. You look absolutely stunning.
我
And I...
你一个人 我也是一个人
You know what? I'm all alone. You're all alone.
就一杯 你看怎么样
What do you say? What's one drink?
就喝一杯
What's one drink?
-我在街上看过你 -你看到过我吗
- I saw you on the road. - What, you saw me on the road?
-早前 -你冲我笑了吗
- Earlier, yeah. - Are you having a laugh with me?
真的吗 有兴趣跳个舞喝一杯吗
You saw me? You wanna come get a drink and a dance?
-你一个人吗 -是的 我一个人
- Are you alone here? - Yeah, I'm all alone. Right?
这玫瑰是那人买♥♥给你的
The man from the car, he buy the rose for you.
在阿布罗斯附近 一具尸体被冲上岸
A man's body has been found washed up on a beach near Arbroath.
他的妻子和孩子已失踪
His wife and child are reported missing.
据警方报道 该男子名叫
The police say the body has been identified...
肯尼斯·麦克勒兰 36岁 来自爱丁堡
as 36-year-old Kenneth McClelland from Edinburgh.
尸体是一位游客发现的
The body was found by a tourist...
尸体在水里有一段时间
and is believed to have been in the water for some time.
麦克勒兰先生已婚
Mr. McClelland was married and
是爱丁堡大学的化学课讲师
worked as a chemistry lecturer at Edinburgh University.
他今早未能上班
The alarm was raised when
警方接到报案
he failed to turn up for work this morning.
他的车停在了鹿园高尔夫俱乐部附近
His car was found at the nearby Deer Park Golf Club.
他的妻子 艾莉森·麦克勒兰 32岁
His wife, 32-year-old Alison McClelland,
和十八个月大的儿子
and 18-month-old son...
确认当时也在场
are believed to have been with him.
警♥察♥和海岸警卫队
A police and coast guard
由于大雾影响 警方和海岸警卫队的
search operation involving a helicopter...
直升机搜救行动被迫中止
has been halted due to fog.
下一则简讯将在整点播送
The next bulletin is on the hour.
我跟凯伊依旧有很多事要跟你们分享
Well, plenty to talk about, as ever, with Kay.
您可以立即致电 10-500-92-95-00
You can call now... 10-500-92-95-00.
或者发送短♥信♥至80295
You can text as well... 80295.
现在是8点17分
It's 8:17.
早安啊 加里
Good morning, Gary.
众所周知 基于很多原因
Well, as we've heard, for a whole host of reasons...
2014对苏格兰来说是非常重要的一年
2014 is a very important year for Scotland.
其中包括大家都很期待的苏格兰独♥立♥公♥投♥
Of course, the referendum. We're expecting that date today.
当然了还有英联邦运动会
But the Commonwealth Games
和莱德杯高尔夫球赛
and Ryder Cup...
-你好像很兴奋啊 -没错
- You seem very excited about that. - I am.
想想这一年会有多精彩
He's jumping out of his seat
他直接从椅子上跳起来了
at the prospect of the year he's gonna have...
我♥操♥ 你真是美极了
Fuckin' hell, you're gorgeous.
-你觉得我美吗 -你的眼睛
- You think so? - It's your eyes.
眼睛很特别
Somethin' about your eyes.
眼睛和嘴唇
Your eyes, your lips.
-还有黑发 -是吗
- That black hair. - Yeah?
你看起来
You just look...
太美了
amazing.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
要拉你一把吗 要吗
Want a hand up? Want a hand?
出来 快出来
Get out, eh? Get out!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我有点迷路了
Uh, I'm a bit lost, really.
这个方向是往泰诺特的吗
Am I headed towards Taynuilt?
没错
Yeah.
是这方向 还远吗
I am? Is it far?
再开10分钟就到了
It's about 10 minutes away.
10分钟 那你 那你也往那边走吗
Ten minutes? Are you... Are you headed there?
我去超♥市♥
I'm going to the supermarket.
顺路吗
Is it on the way?
是的
Yeah.
我可以顺便把你带过去
I could drop you off if you'd like.
等等 我来帮你关上
Here. Let me turn this up for you.
这样就好多了
That's better.
你很安静啊
You're very quiet.
为什么要晚上出来买♥♥东西呢
So why do you shop at night then?
我不喜欢其他人
People wind me up.
为什么
How?
他们都很无知
They're ignorant.
那你的朋友也都是吗
What about your friends?
你没有朋友吗
So you don't have any friends?
没有
No.
女朋友呢
How about a girlfriend?
你多大了
How old are you?
26岁
I'm 26.
你上次有女朋友是什么时候了
When was the last time you had a girlfriend?
从来没有过
Never had one.
那你不觉得寂寞吗
So don't you get lonely then?
你的手很好看
You've very nice hands.
非常漂亮
You've beautiful hands.
你想好好看看我吗
Do you want to look at me?
-这里不是乐购吧 -不是
- This isn't Tesco's, is it? - No.
我发现你刚才一直在看我
I noticed you looking at me before.
所以呢
And?
我喜欢你看我
I liked it.
你觉得不舒服了
You're uncomfortable.
没有 就只想去乐购
No. Just want to go to Tesco's.
你从来也没想过吗
So you never think about it then?
想过什么
Think about what?
跟姑娘在一起
Being with a girl.
你上次摸别人是什么时候
When was the last time you touched someone?
给我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
很凉
Cold.
我得早点回去
I have to get back soon.
感觉怎么样
How was that?
很凉
Cold.
想再试试吗
Do you want to do it again?
好
Yeah.
想摸摸我的脖子吗
Do you want to touch my neck?
来
Here.
感觉怎么样
How was that?
你的手很温柔
Your hands are very soft.
我住的地方离这儿30分钟路
I have a place about 30 minutes away.
你跟我去吗
Will you come with me there?
好凉
Cold.
一会就不冷了
I won't let that stop us.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
-在做梦吗 -对
- Dreaming? - Yes.
-在做梦吗 -没错
- Dreaming? - Yes, we are.
公交车一会儿就来了
The bus will be along in a minute.
不♥穿♥件外套吗 姑娘
Do you not think you should be wearing a jacket, little lass?
这的天气很糟糕的
The weather's terrible up here.
如果不♥穿♥件外套
You'll catch your death of cold
或者带个帽子 一会就得冻死了
if you've not got a jacket or a hat or something on.
你的衣服根本没穿对
You've not got the right clothes on at all.
在那边都还好吧
You all right there?
你还好吧
You okay?
-需要我帮忙吗 -自己忙去吧 蠢货
- Can I do something for you? - Chase yourself, dafty.
别惹那姑娘 她不想和你有任何牵连
Leave the lassie alone. She doesn't want anything to do with you.
需要帮助吗
Do you need any help?
需要
Yes.
好
Right.
让我帮你拿外套
Let me just take your coat.
勺瓶瓶勺
Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
勺瓶瓶... 在想起作用了没 对吧
Spoon, Jar. Jar... Wonder whether that's working, don't you?
勺瓶瓶勺
Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
勺瓶瓶勺
Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
勺瓶勺瓶瓶勺
Spoon, Jar. Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
停
Stop!
停
Stop!
出来出来
Pull it. Pull it.
我正站在你的影子里
Now I've stood on your shadow
看着它慢慢变长
And I've watched it grow
光影幢幢 吸引我
And it's shaken and it's driven me
让我知道 让我知道
And let me know let me know
让我知道关于旧日四五年的一切
Let me know let me know about about all the old 45s
简陋的房♥间
And the paperback rooms
照片散落一地
And it's scattered all the photographs
尽是夏日和骄阳
of summers and suns
你真的离开了
And you're a real gone kid
-也许现在 宝贝 -现在 宝贝
- And maybe now, baby. - Maybe now, baby
-现在 宝贝 -现在 宝贝
- Maybe now, baby. - Maybe now, baby
-现在 宝贝 -现在 宝贝
- And maybe now, baby. - Maybe now, baby
我会改过自新
I'll do what I should have did
因为你真的
'Cause you're a real
离开
Gone...
晚上好
Night.
没事吧
You all right?
如果你害怕 那就出发
If you're frightened, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
没关系的
It's all right.
就是这样
That's it.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
好了
All right.
好的
Okay.
你成功了
You did it.
你成功了
You did it.
还好吧
You all right?
只是去林子里转转吗
You just off for a ramble in the woods then?
只是去林子里转转吗 真的吗
You just off for a ramble in the woods? Yeah, yeah?
有... 注意点脚下 有点...
Oh, it's, uh... Watch how you step here. It's a bit, uh...
这一带有点滑 但
It's a bit slippery round here, but...
现在是冬天 夏天就没事
this time of year. It's all right in summer.
夏天还是湿的 但没这么糟糕
Well, it's still wet in summer, but not as bad as it is now.
但这儿到处都是脚印
But there's plenty of trails around here.
你以前来过吗
Have you been here before?
没有吗 第一次吗 真的吗
No? First time? Yeah?
不会迷路的 路都很清晰
Oh, you won't get lost. They're all clearly marked.
但是 这森林有两千公顷
But, uh, there's about 2,000 acres of forest here,
你不该...你大可以去别的地方
so you shouldn't... you should have, plenty of places to go in there.
你一个人吗
You on your own?
是吗 一个人吗
Yeah, on your own?
想独处倒是个好地方
Oh, well, it's a nice place if you want some solitude,
\"理理思绪\"之类的 是吧
you know, to \"Gather your thoughts\" and all that, yeah?
-不管怎样 玩的开心 -谢谢
- So, uh, enjoy yourself anyway, okay? - Thank you.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- huatuo6.com 版权所有 湘ICP备2023023988号-11
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务